Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sports...what else?? College Football Baby!

Ok, let me just tell you all right now that I am just a fan and the teams that I like have meaning to me but will make no sense to the rest of the world.

For starters, Go Gators! Thats for my bf, who went to Florida, please Florida, move up in the polls this week, I don't like seeing you in 8th and 9th place. Go Badgers! At least you're near the top ten...I like that! Rock Chalk Jay Hawk, GO KU! I like that the coach is taking away your cell phones before the game, there is no need to be tweeting when it's 4th and goal and you are most likely trailing...we all know that basketball is where its at in Lawrence but lets show them we can play football there as well! Oh, and one last thing, can someone out there please explain to me how Ohio State is ranked 2nd?? They are the most overrated team in college football. When was the last time they had a really hard schedule and won a ligit title?? Enlighten me, please!

Now on to baseball...REALLY NY??? Can you please explain to me how the friggin Devil Rays are tied for first?? NOT COOL!! And down with the SF Giants!

And finally, the NFL....DA BEARS!!! Please beat the Pack on Monday Night Football when Zoe is watching the game with me, talking a bunch of smack on how they always beat us!! Channel some old school players, like Bronco Nagurski, Walton Payton (God rest his soul), and some other greats! Lets not forget that the last time I checked, Da Bears, have more Hall of Famers than any other NFL team!!! And thank you God for letting the 49ers lose again...please keep this streak going so I don't have to listen to their fans all season....

1 comment:

Mark B said...

You sure hate the city of San Francisco don't ya? lol :D How did a Illinois girl become a Wisconsin fan? Nice column- your already a pro :)